You have heard about various Indian government approved identity cards like Voter ID, Passport, Driving license and aadhaar card. Aadhar Card is newest Indian government identity card issued in recent decade. It is widely accepted by all types of financial, government offices, private offices and many others. Due to that, most people want correct card in than they want correct address, correct date of birth, name and Gender. But many people got aadhar card in which they have found incorrect address, name, gender, DOB and other information. We are sure that you want to Correct Aadhar Card Address or update aadhaar card address so you can change address in uidai aadhar card online
as per mentioned steps in this artcile.
Aadhar cards holder can do aadhar card correction
online by adopting steps as per below section.
Step by Step Process to Update Aadhaar Card Address
Folks, probably you are here after extensive try and searching information about How to Change or update aadhaar card address ?
So we are her to guide you. You should follow the below given steps in which all the areas related to the change aadhar card address are covered. So follow the step by step procedure.
- Now open aadhar card website : https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter the aadhaar number which you currently holding.
- After that request for OTP and which will sent on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and after that fill the correct captcha.
- Now choose the address change and click to proceed for next step.
- Fill proper address on that field as you have in other identity card.
- Provide the information in English as well as in other 21 regional languages.
- Upload the scan copy of any of Document whose list are given in below section.
- Now you are ready to submit the application form so click on submit button.
- After submitting this you will receive the New URN Number.
- which will be useful for tracking aadhar card and entire update process.
Document Need for Change Aadhaar Card Address Online
Before, you do any changes in aadhar card
online or update aadhar card address. You must have these documents and information for the address prof otherwise you will never make any changes in eaadhaar. These essential documents supports in aadhar card address prof so the documents are:
- Applicant must keep Aadhar Card Enrollment Number or acknowledge slip.
- Aadhar Card Number which one you have received at first attempt.
- Also have mobile number which is attached with your aadhar number.
- Scan Copy of New Address verified document any other government approved ID.
List of Authentic Document Accepted as Aadhaar Address Proof
People try to change address of aadhar card online but many of then struck on this process due to the lack of proper information. Now this section is dedicated for those who didn’t know which document is right as address proof. So here, we are going to provide the list of authentic document which is accepted or upload when you do address change.
- Bank Statement
- Water Bill
- Property Tax receipt
- Credit Card Statement
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Ration Card
- Driving License.
- Pensioner Card
- Kissan Passbook
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Electricity Bill
- Government Photo ID card
Confirm Aadhaar Card Address Change Process
You should confirm Eaadhar Card Address Change process and start track process of aadhar card address change
through the URN Number. This facility is available after 5 to 10 days. So just go to the official website and enter the URN and mobile number after that click submit button and wait for the information. Once you will confirm your UID authentication process after that change of your address will start.