Aadhar Card Download: - Download aadhar card by using UID Number, by Enrollment Number, by Name, by DOB through the official UIDAI website. if you waited several months for aadhar card to reach at your respective address and still not received then simply download aadhar card. But many applicants don’t know the alternate way of getting Uidai Eaadhar Card
. So here we are solving this problem by providing information about how to do aadhar card download process on official website. In this tutorial article we cover briefly about eaadhar card download process, Download Duplicate Aadhar card
and how to print eaadhar card.
Aadhar Card Download Online by UID number / By Enrollment Number
Every day millions of candidate apply for new aadhar card in many centers across the India. People worries when they not receive the aadhar card or they lost but if you read this information then you no need to worries about that because you have options to Aadhaar Card Download. If someone lost the UIDIA card then they can also download aadhar by enrollment number as well as by UID Number and for this purpose government has created a portal where you can download aadhar by name, by Date of Birth. Through this portal you can download UID Card by UID Number as many times as you want.
Document Required for Aadhar Card Download Online
If you are going for Aadhaar Card Download online then you must have information in respective of UID Aadhar Card. Because, you should enter these information on web portal for the searching of exact card. So required document are:
- You must have enrolment number
- UID Number
- Date of Birth and Name
- Registered Mobile Number
How to do Aadhaar Card Download by Name / by DOB ?
Now time to know about the How to Download Aadhar Card online by Name. All applicant first read the full steps which is given in the below section after that follow these steps when you go to eaadhar download by DOB. We embedded clear picture in each steps so that you get more understanding.
- To download aadhar card, you should visit the official website https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Before next step you must have Aadhar Enrollment ID
- Now Choose the tab which is showing in the top bar “I have Enrollment ID”
- Move towards the Enrollment number/aadhar number section
- Put enrollment number in first part, date and time in next part .
- In next section enter full name, which you have given at the registration time.
- Enter the pin code of your area in next tab and this will match for the application form pin code.
- Now time to fill the security code or captcha which is showing in the picture.
- you can seem mobile number box in image so put the exact mobile number.
- Check all information placed in above filed if anything wrong just corrects that and move next step.
- Generate the OTP through the given tab and put that one time password in the box (registered mobile receive the OTP).
- After entering OTP, click the “validate and download ” button and wait few minutes
- If all information like address, DOB, Mobile Number etc is correct then download
- if you found any information wrong then you should Change and Correct Aadhar Address, DOB, Mobile Number
- Your New Adhar Card will appear on mobile or computer screen so save that.
Eaadhar Card Print – Print Aadhar Card Online
Aadhar Card is one of the most valuable Identity Cards after the Passport. We can also say that it is a “aam admi ka adhikar” with lot of advanced features like online print eaadhar card. So here, step which leads you to know about the print eaadhaar card.
- After entering all information on the eaadhar portal as given in above section.
- After you have options, click on the submit and download button.
- In few minutes your aadhar card will appear on the computer screen so save that as pdf
- Now click on that pdf after saving and proceed towards printing this
- Click “ctrl+p”, you got print window, now connect and start the printer.
- Click on print button and wait 5 to 10 minutes and your aadhar is ready to use.
E-aadhar Card Download Video Instruction
This section is for those people who either don’t have interest in the reading or have some fear in downloading online aadhar card. So check our videos in which we have covered the full process of aadhaar Card Download and print E-aadhar card
though the official website.