Hii Folks ! You are here because you are looking to know about the making online and offline change, correction and update in aadhar card . So we are eagerly waiting to share the information about the How to Change or Update Aadhaar Card Online. Due to various reasons people gets wrong aadhaar card like printing mistake, application form filling mistake and mistyping online aadhaar application form. So through this post we cover entire update and correction process of aadhar card address
, phone number, date of birth and other. As we all know that most of Indian wants to save time so through online process people can save ample time. But you should have knowledge of online process of correct or update aadhar card and change the wrong aadhar card.
If you want to change or update eaadhar information online then you should follow the below given process.
UIDAI Aadhar Card Correction Online and Offline
Government has given right to make change aadhar card details in two way. If anyone know the computer and internet then they must do through the online process and if you don’t know that then you do offline process. Both methods will take at least 50 to 60 days to complete whole process. So keep patience when you are applying for Eaadhar correction, update and Chnages.
Aadhaar card correction/update/changes by offline method
Many people don't know the computer or they don't want to use the computer that type of people can correct or change aadhar card through the offline way. So for that first you have to visit the nearest aadhar card Kendra. Collect the aadahr card correction application form for the update of aadhaar card or you should download aadhar card
application form through the official website. You must fill the application form correctly and attached the photocopy of identity card after that send to the address which is mentioned in the application form. You can do following changes through the offline method.
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
Some percentage of Indian population still unable to read and wright so for that they have to choose second method of offline process. In this process, applicant first search nearest aadhar center and visit there. Ask representative for aadhar change and correction. They will give the application or operated will do online. Before going aadhar kendra you must keep address and identity proof with you. After doing this wait 50 to 60 days to reach changed aadhar card in your address.
Steps to do Aadhar Change, Update and Correction Online
This section is for those people who the computer. We will let you know doing changes through the UIDAI website. So people who will get wrong aadhar card
they will do any change by yourself through the below given steps.
Steps 1:– Log in to official website of aadhar card
Steps 2:- Validate OTP and Enter for Login
Steps 3:- Select the options, what you want to change
- Generate the OTP and it will send to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click to login
- Check more on the picture
Steps 4:- Application of Aadhar Card Change, Update and Correction online
- Choose what you want to change in aadhar card like surname, DOB, Address, Gender etc.
- Tick in one or more than one changes, also see in picture
Steps 5:- Review and Submit the Eaadhaar Application Form
- Now you have full application form of Online Aadhar Card as in shown in picture
- Enter correct information on this application form
- Always check twice and thrice before proceeding towards next step of aadhar card correction online process
Steps 6:- Upload the self attested document as per changes
- After filling application click on the submit tab
- Here review the filled application and if want to modify that then do
- Now submit that and proceed towards next step
Step 7:- Receive the URN in registered mobile number
- Upload the document as you chosen options in the Step 3
- You must have scan copy of attested copy of respective document
- Now click on the submit button
- After submitting the final application
- A new URN will generated and send to your mobile number
- Save that and check aadhar card update status through the new URN
So in this way you will change the aadhar card as well as update the rest information through that. if you have any extra questions in your mind about uidai update then don’t forget to comment.