Hii ! If you are searching online solution for aadhar card then you are at right place. Because we are giving detail information about the process of checking eaadhar status online. People are here because they are looking for how to check Aadhar Card Status
, want to track aadhaar card and aadhar enrollment status. So tracking of UID Card is starts after the successful submission of documents in the aadhar Kendra where you will submit the application form with completed finger print, iris scan details. Now your aadhar number generation process has sent to the central offices of UIDAI department. Your UID Number printed card will be sent to your given address. Sometime people wait several months for aadhar card to reach on the actual address but they didn't get and feed up with late delivery. But you have choice to know about the aadhar card status
People don’t know how to execute these processes so we are providing detailed information like process of checking UIDAI Aadhaar Number Status
, type of available ways to check UID Enrollment status and other important information. Read this article with patience because we cover lot more things.
What is Aadhar Card and How it is useful for the People?
Aadhar Card is a 12 digit unique individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDIA) on the behalf of the Government of India. This number will serve as a proof of identity and address in anywhere in India.
Any Individual, who is resident of India and satisfies the documentation process laid by the UIDAI (unique Identification Authority of India). They can enroll for Aadhar Card
. An individual get only one chance to enroll for that. It is a free of cost so you can do through nearest aadhar Kendra. After the completion of all process, you will get unique 12 digit number that is UIDIA Aadhar Number.
Eaadhar unique identification process is India's largest initiative ever conducted by Government for every citizen of this country and digitize all individual identification databases at a single point. if people has Aadhar Card
than he does not require carrying any other identification document.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status and uidai.gov.in Card status?
So actual process of checking eaadhaar status is starts through the mobile, internet or website, mobile SMS and calling to adhar customer care. So here, we cover all these process in different sections. You must have enrollment number, registered mobile number when you proceed towards any of the below process of knowing Aadhar Card Status. You also remember that hard copy of aadhar card will reach to your registered address. If you are looking to check the status of adhar card after changing address in aadhar card
application then also follow these steps.
Track Aadhar Card Through Following Ways
- Online Tracking from official website
- Mobile SMS
- Call Toll Free Number
- Through Name and Date of Birth
Check Online Aadhar Card Status, Online Aadhaar Status
You want to know Enrollment Status Online
then you must have some equipment like computer, good internet connection, registered mobile number and official website address like www.uidai.gov.in. Now you can proceed towards the next step as per guided in below. You also check picture for more understanding because picture gives you more clarity.
So Steps are:-
- First, visit the official website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the check Adhar Card Status link
- A new page will open, just like the above picture
- Now you are seeing two section in above picture of Enrollment ID
- Now enter the enrollment id in first box and time in the second, these information are printed in your enrollment slip.
- Enrollment number slip is given when you submit the full document to the aadhar center.
- Fill the security or captcha number or letter which is showing in the picture.
- After doing all these works just click on “check status” tab and wait for few minutes
- Now your online Eadhaar Card Status is on your screen.
- Save this file for future usage and take print for the hard copy.
Aadhar Card Status Through Mobile Phone and Mobile SMS
As we all know that more than 70% Indian don’t use internet but more than 99% people are using mobile. It is necessary for our team to provide mobile based information so that people will check UID Nunmber Status through the mobile. People living in remote areas they must know the way through which they can track the current status of aadhaar card by mobile SMS.
So the steps are:
- You must know how to send SMS through mobile
- Make sure, you are sending message by registered mobile number
- Write a message in the mobile message box in a specific format
- So format is “UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>”
- Check the enrollment twice and then send it to “51969”
- If your aadhar number is generated then you will receive the 12 digit aadhar number in your mobile
- If it is in process mode then you will receive “not yet processed”
Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth
Enrollment Number and Mobile Number are important document to check the Eaadhaar status but if you want to check status through the name and date of birth then here the detailed steps are given.
- You must have aadhar enrollment slip which is given at the time of submitting Aadhar Card Application Form.
- Now visit the website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in for aadhaar card.
- Now enter the 14 digit EID and date of birth.
- After that click to submit after few minutes it will appear in your screen.
Check Eadhaar Card Status Using Toll Free Number
You know uidai authority has a unique way to provide your aadhar card status which is probably best for person who don’t have internet access, don’t know how to send message and any other technical works. So those who are using mobile and calling facilities they can know the aadhar card status through the toll free number. If you don’t know the toll free number then see in the above given picture and below.
- Toll Free Number for Aadhar – 1800 300 1947
Through this number you can call in any time and from anywhere.
Checking Aadhaar Card Status, Aadhar Number Status
Above all information leads to you know about the Aadhar Card Status. As per our knowledge we have provided all possible solution for that. Above information are given as per the people interest. If you found anything wrong in any of the section then comment so that we make a correction. If you are looking for other info like Download and Print Aadhar Card
then ask through comment and we are here to solve your all critical problem.